Well, I had plans on riding this morning with J and then doing the Thurs night throwdown tonight with the Plainfield/Joliet crew but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I'm not a big fan of trashing my bike in a wet training ride! I don't mind if it starts raining AFTER I started riding, but not when its been raining all day.
I have some minor work that needs to be done to the bike so it looks like today will be the day to get that done so all is not lost due to the rainy day.
Looks like the plan for this weekend will be to go to Sherman Park and get another training race in, Masters this time. Hopefully xXx will have enough of their club riders scattered around the course to prevent the wonderful local "spectators" from throwing crap onto the road during races! Like chunks of concrete!
Next weekend is Grafton, which is in Wisconsin and is one of the best run local level races of the season and pretty fun, well worth the drive!! The locals really support the race and always turn out in numbers.
No comments:
Post a Comment