Coming this season will be Video blogs and updates. My intention is to model it after JPows "Behind The Barriers" series that was simply awesome this cross season. Clearly I don't have the bling for their equipment and video editing skills....yet. But I did get a Panasonic HMTA-1 pocket HD camcorder. Think FLIP but more MAC OS X friendly. I needed a test video to work with to learn how to edit and learn how to use iMovie so I made a simple video on the rollers just talking about and showing what I do on the rollers a few times a week during my 8-week strength and conditioning program, which I am about half was through.
1 comment:
While I was completely bummed out that the way you speak didn't reflect the awesomely cartoonish vibe of your twitter persona, my disappointment was tempered by the tips you gave here. The idea of bringing your hr up by just taking your hands off the bars, and straightening up, is a great one...it never occurred to me to do that, but it makes sense! Score one for VeloDoc.
Post a Comment